Sparkling Event Planners Limited a Registered Event and Decorations Company Resident in Nigeria that Plans, Decorate and Manages Every Aspect of an Occasion. We are Event Consultants & General Contractors for Corporate & Social Events.
Sparkling Touch
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Customers satisfaction is our watchword...We are just but a step away from you.
Dial us on: 08134084085/08020580048
Monday Binshak is a seasoned a dministrator, visionary strategist, and accomplished entrepreneur whose leadership spans academia, governance, and business innovation. With a distinguished record of service at Mewar International University - including roles as Acting University Librarian, Senate Committee member, Governing Council member, and University Disciplinary Committee member—he has shaped institutional policies, driven academic excellence, and upheld the highest standards of integrity. As CEO/Managing Director of Sparkling Event Planners Limited, Monday has redefined the art of event design and execution, delivering world-class experiences that blend creativity, precision, and strategic impact. His leadership extends beyond business into community empowerment, having steered the Mupun Entrepreneurial Trust in fostering economic growth, skills development, and youth innovation. A trusted voice in organizational leadership, project management, and stakeholder engagement, Monday B...
MY JOURNEY AS AN EVENT-PRENEUR You know, if someone had told me years ago that my simple passion for making people's events beautiful would involved waking up midnights working on the laptop. Crafting detailed proposals for corporate organizations/multinational corporations, I would have laughed and said, "My friend, you don't know what you're saying." But here am I today, not as my people fondly say "ya na aikin kanopi ne" (he does canopy works). It started small, very small. I was that person who couldn't attend any event without mentally rearranging the decorations. "Ah, if na me plan this thing," I would whisper to myself, "see how fine it for be." I remembered stepping out of the lectures to go and arrange a venue for seminar then at ABU, Zaria "just for money." Little did I know that those whispers and determination to earned a living were seeds of something bigger growing inside me. I remembered following my bos...
I am a young man blessed with the realest skills. I'm a pro Event Stylist, Interior Designer, Event Planner, Decorator, Content Developer, Blogger with lots of other skills to admire. In my hands is a Limited Liability Company Sparkling Event Planners which I happened to be the Chief Executive Officer overseeing its operations. I will be glad you call me on 08134084085 or 09068919727 or email sepconceptz@gmail.com to enjoy our exquisite event packages. We have a physical base in Abuja, Jos, Kaduna and Zaria and are available to travel within and even across borders of Nigeria and beyond. We have the needed man power and resources required to give you the best event style ever. Thanks to all those who had patronised and partner with us in the past years and all those who have placed bookings for the coming days. God bless you! Cc MD. Binshak
Comments
Post a Comment